Gecko/Lizard tattoos

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Newt, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Newt

Newt New Member

im trying to find some pics of gecko/lizard tattoos if anyone has any websites with these plz lemme know
    ty! =D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. xile

xile Member

WARNING! Do not click this link if you are under 17
    bmezine.com
    Lots of tatoos and piercings

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Smileen

Smileen Member

Ha I was totally gonna suggest that... and a lot of the site is blocked if you don't have a password... but it's graphic Body Modifications such as branding, mutilation, tattoos, piercings... pretty nuts.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. lizardbaby472

lizardbaby472 Embryo

I have a lizard tattoo, any hints on how to post the pics??

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. DizzyStar

DizzyStar Member

bmezine ROCKS. i usually get pretty good results finding tattoo pics just putting the criteria into an image google.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

Why not take a picture of one of your guys to the tattoo studio and ask them to draw something up from it? That would be neat.....it wouldn't be just any lizard but your own pet!!!! Take a lot of pics in and see what they can do with them.

12. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

I have a hummingbird tattoo, and I just found a great picture and he basically traced it. Find a pic you like on-line, and print it out and take it with you. You want something original. Take your time, it will be with you forever.

13. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

I have a cute little pink pig tatoo, I asked them to do some different drawings for me then I picked the one I liked. I'm going to eventually get another one....still deciding what though. Janice is right....take your time and be sure it's what you want.

14. DizzyStar

DizzyStar Member

there was a chick in a recent issue of tattoo magazine that had a HUGE lizard on her b ack. it was SO COOL! and the coolest thing was, she came into our store the other day!! i got to see it myself. it was niiiice. *works at hot topic*

15. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

16. thecryp

thecryp Embryo

ok I have been hearing a ton of stuff about a reptilian humanoid or repitlien. I don't what is going on or how much of the reptilians is real or fake but this site I thought was very entertaining..Big time
    http://www.reptiliannews.com/