Great Zoo Med Customer service!

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by lizardgurl87, Oct 21, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, a few months ago, I got a slightly used tank from a petshop, for a way discounted price. it's a Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium 18x18x18 and it was working really well until a few days ago. It's one of those where the front door opens and I would usually use the front door to feed and water my frog and anole in it, but the latch to the front broke and the door wouldn't open well, but mostly, I was scared to try to open it because if it broke, I might not be able to close it...and blah,blah,blah...me worrying lol :) So, I went on Zoo Med's website and called them and they sent me a new latch for free! She just asked for my name and address and she said it was on it's way! That's the best customer service I've ever gotten and I've heard that other companies, like Exo-terra, wouldn't be so quick about it and might make me pay for it. I'm just glad I got their brand of tank instead of another and I'll try to buy mostly their products from now on!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Luthien

Luthien New Member

Hey thanks for the head's up with a brand to use. I built my own vivarium from scratch but if I ever need to buy another or a newer one I'll look them up :)

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizardgurl87

yep, no prob! just wanted every1 to know how good it was :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Alotta Toyz

Alotta Toyz New Member

I agree.... Zoo Med has excellent customer service. Most of the stuff I buy is Zoo Med. I've only had one issue with an item and they shipped a new one out to me very quickly.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. S L Wisdom

S L Wisdom New Member

Zoo Med does have a good customer service! I bought a turtle pump/filter from them and I thought it wasn't working, called them and they got it working! My neighbor sells Zoo Med products! That is all I buy, here is their website- Tomsreptilesupplies.com

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. lizardgurl87

Cool @SLWisdom! I like the site and i might consider buying some things from there! :) You are new, right? I'm guessing you have beardies from your pic and turtles from what you said, anything else? You're lucky to have some one so close to you that sells supplies, you can probably just ask him for something and pay him if you wanted :p The reptile community is always nice

12. S L Wisdom

S L Wisdom New Member

I have been on this website for awhile but could not log in throught facebook, so I had to reregister on this website! I have a big collection of animals that you can see on my profile page[about me] Yes I love having a neighbor that sells herp supplies, I just call him up and ask if I can come by and get stuff. I use the light bulbs and different foods that they have for iguanas and tortoises.:)

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  13. lizardgurl87

That's awesome! and I did think your name was familiar, but wasn't sure and I saw you posted something about not being able to log on through facebook and that sucks :/ I'll look on your profile too and see what you have :)