GREETINGS FROM THE PHAROAH

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Ramses Osiris Horus, May 1, 2016.

1. Ramses Osiris Horus

Ramses Osiris Horus Embryo

:) Hey everybody!

My name is Ramses and I am a bluetongue skink. I'm a therapeutic herp {yes there are such critters}. I live with my sisfurs Cleopatra {cat}, and abomitable g-pigs Rosa and Ruby and my dad {known by us as Daddy Dylan}. My favorite things to do are eat, explore and hang out with Daddy Dylan and my sisfurs. Right now my sisfurs and I are trying to find a new furever home for Daddy Dylan. He needs it badly! Not just because of all of us {although Miss Michelle gave him permission to let me come home}. But because he needs to be able to have friends over whenever he wants. OSM at the apartment complex where we live is trying to limit the number of guests and visitors to seven visitors within a period of of twelve weeks. Right now that rule is only for overnight and nighttime. But they used to have it for both daytime and night. Daddy Dylan is looking at working with our local HFH to get a furever home. And we are looking at some other orgs too. You guys know what my other favorite thing to do is?? I looove to curl up on Daddy Dylan's shoulder and take a nap!

Get back to me!
    Ramses

PS: Bluestreak! :)