Hanging in there

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by sleepylittleme, Sep 16, 2005.

1. sleepylittleme

sleepylittleme New Member

Hi, it's Maggie. We are still okay, and by "we" I mean humans and non-humans. We are staying with my dad and sister, well not with them in the same house but on the same property. My dad has a little one bedroom house in his front yard that we are living in. We had no damage to our apartment in Kenner, but we can't pay rent when one of us doesn' t have a job. So needless to say, we are looking to move next door to Texas. We have friends in San Antonio and Houston, but are looking more towards the San Antonio area. Plus we have to take into consideration that I was in graduate school, so we have to go where there is a graduate school of social work near by. I just wanted everyone to know that all is okay with us.

Oh and our little baby leo which was born on August 1st, Liko, is doing super. He is almost tripled in size and now weighs 16 grams as of today. He is gonna look just like his daddy.

Love and hugs,
    Mags

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. D00M

D00M Well-Known Member

Thats great to hear. Glad everyone is ok. Hope your moving and everything else goes well!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

After hearing about so many tragedies, it's really nice to hear that you are all together and safe. Good luck in your school and home search!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Thanks for the update Mags. I hope you and Wes (and the critters) are making it the best you can. I know this hurricane has disrupted many lives and killed many as well, but I am just so thankful that you two were able to get out of there as in tact as possible. Thanks you so much for keeping us up to date on everything, you may not be around as much as you used to but you and Wes are still one of the family around here.

I hope everything works out as best it can, keep us updated Mags and keep your spirits high.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. sleepylittleme

Still doing good, we finally got things straight with our old apartment. Thanks for all of the kind words from you guys. Liko is growing like a weed, the little dude just keeps growing and growing. We will have to post some pics of him.

Mags

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. brado

brado Member

Glad you're doing ok!

Where in Texas are you currently? It looks like thier coast may be under the gun from Rita pretty soon...

12. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

Good luck with everything. It's great to hear you and yours are doing okay!

13. sleepylittleme

we are currently not in texas. still in louisiana.

14. faunafan

faunafan Embryo

im glad to hear ur okay!