Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by mythdragonlover, Oct 31, 2004.

1. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone! I love Halloween!!

Now I'm going to go and watch Van Helsing and Signs!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

I love halloween!!!!! so much...but utah kinda held it yesterday...*sniff sniff* but yeah i also love signs...GREAT movie.hehehe....I really want to see the grudge...looks awsome, its supposed to be the scariest movie of 2004. YAY

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mythdragonlover

I head the grude wasn't that good... I'm watching Van Helsing at this very moment, then Signs. I never saw Signs before... but I saw Van Helsing twice before in the theater, I love this movie (and Anna is so hott, sorry had to say that ^.^)!

Why did Utah have it yesterday?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. joe5555

joe5555 Member

yahh its tricker treaten time. I am 15 and still doin it.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

im not a halloween kind of person! it goes for all of October! i would be sooo happy if we skipped the month of October!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

I like October, the leaves are gorgeous here in Ohio, and there is little rainfall and the air is fresh with a light breeze and the temp is just so.

I went as a big blow up sumo wrestler for halloween, not sure if it appropriate but I would hitch hike and ask they people where they were going. Then I'd say "aww too bad I'm heading for a match in Tokyo!" That was half of Halloween. Then I dressed as a hot dog and my sis and cousing dressed as ketchup and mustard. Soon after like at 11 we watched the Grudge. muahahahaha! Ok, sorry i just had like 4 glasses of mountain dew with added sugar.

12. Smileen

Smileen Member

Hahaha I went as a college student who needed to finish a paper and a rendering project. I trick or treated two years ago, and last year I just let my brother's friends ride around in my truck to go to different neighborhoods. I'd kinda forgotten yesterday was Halloween until I turned on the tv and the History channel was running marathons about ghosts/Amityville Horror/other spooky things.

13. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

im glad October is over now! YAY! ::parties:: well anyways now that i shared that im gonna go! BYEBYE

14. mythdragonlover

there were two girls in my school friday as a blow up sumo wrestler... that's so funny about that Tokyo thing! Whas the Grudge good? my sis thought it was scary but her boyfriend said it was dumb and not scary at all, doesn't look good.

15. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Ummm well I think he could just be trying to be cool, because I know of some people who was at the same theater practically screaming and the at school they said it was dumb and not scary.

Ummm it was ok. Not really a plot in IMO. Just made you jump like a live turkey in an oven. Its about some lady and her son that were killed by the dad because the mom waas cheating on the dad or somehting stupid. And he killed the little boys cat too. Anyway, I dont want to give away the whole movie, but basically the mom and the boy kill people and they are total whackos. like the death rattle or something they make. It sounds like a burp/eveil moan thing. Well, the lady looks more like a blueish/balck girl to me and shes a real whacko. like, makes that noise then kills some maid or something and when she on the bus... ok I'm downsatiars all alone talking about this right now... Oh well

Well, just a heads up, if you see some freakish cat, its going to mean trouble. And a part that seems to stick out to me most was when the maid died. She was a geek, I mean, went into a closet up into a dark attic and got killed by the lady *shivers* and then you see her all sticff and freaky walkin down the stair and shes like gushing and dripping blood. It sounds like shes squishing water or something when she walks. Well she turns her head and she has like, no jaw and her hair is falling out and it makes you wanna gag its so gross. Anyway, if you are interested in seeing it I recommend you go to this site. I did all home alone, pitch black in the basement with the door shut. and I'm 13 so I dare all of you to take my challenge and complete this "game". Got here " http://doyouhaveagrudge.com I beat it, and once you understand you will too. Ok im out and done talking about it...