Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by BeccaL, Mar 7, 2005.

1. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

Hey! My name is Becca and I'm going to be adopting a crestie in about a month. My tanks almost ready. I did a little research on geckos and thought a crestie would be the best for me.
    I am thinking about getting a corn snake later on. I found one outside my house. It was freezing out and he was not moving. I brought him in and released him when it warmed up. I thought it was odd to see a snake out in 30 degree weather.
    My parents owned a pet store when I was younger and I had several reptiles as pets. I'm anxious to have a lizard again.
    It's alot of fun reading about everyone's pets. Hope everyone stays safe!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. juice

juice Member

Welcome to the forum Becca. I was actually thinking about attaining a crested as well, but I ended up getting a leo instead due to their hardiness and also their life expectancy. Perhaps in the near future...

p.s. kinda sad how there were 7 views before anyone replied to your post. I guess I'll be your first post. Happy posting...

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. MichaelM

MichaelM New Member

Welcome to the fourms becca! Cresties are very cool herps! I own one myself and soon will be getting a couple more! They are very fun to watch at nightime when they are jumping around the plants

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

Thanks for replying! I'm not quite sure though what color morph to get. I will be contacting the lady at the petstore tomorrow to see what she can get. I'm leaning towards a harlequinn but who knows:) My tanks ready but I can't get my crestie till the end of the month. So I wait...impatiently!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Janice

Janice ReptileBoards Addict

welcome, and FYI,juice, the views will show guests, that can't post, as well as members who can. And there are always way more guests than there are members.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Ace

Ace Embryo

Hey welcome! I have always wanted a crestie but I have my hands full for now! :shock: Cant wait till you get him/her and we get to hear your stories! :D

12. juice

juice Member

Sorry Janice! I wasn't aware that even non members' views would count as anything. Thanks for informing me. And hey, if you didn't see my other posts, I'm a NOOB! Hah...Sorry hun'

[BeccaL]

You must be going crazy huh?! Waiting 'till the end of the month to get your crestie in...oh my! Having a tank all ready w/ no occupants...and you see your tank all the time, everyday, day in and day out...knowing that there's nothing there and that you've gotta wait...must be harsh! j/k! It'll be worth the wait though! Hang in there...so sorry for tormenting you!

13. BeccaL

BeccaL New Member

:D I called the pet store today to find out exactly when I could get my crestie. The lady said she now thinks that the breeder she uses has cresties but she's not positive!! Ah! So I'm calling her back later and she'd have the info. If she can't get them, everyone will be seeing a new posting for info on breeders in the metro Atlanta area. :cry: I still have confidence in her though!

Becca