On 09/10/11 i got a savannah montior baby from underground reptiles. He was about 10-12 inches long and was supposed to be feeding on crickets, hoppers, and monitor diet a couple times a week. When he arrived he had an old wound that had scared over on his ribs and a few scales missing on the top of his head that was never disclosed to me and hidded in the pictures. I called to ask what had happend and they said they didnt see the wound (it is impossible to miss) they asked that i take pics and send the to them so that they could see what i was talking about. We got off the phone and i sent them, an hour went by with no reply or call back. The next day i called up there and they said they never got the e-mail so i sent them again and still no reply. The next day i went through the same thing and made them stay on the phone with me while they waiting for the e-mail, guess what... they got it that time! Each time i was on the phone with them i was put on hold over and over agin. They finally said they could send me another if i paid to ship him back. They were very rude and it took probably 30 min just to get that out of them because again they kept putting me on hold. They finally transferred me to the "manager" who identified himself as kenny g and he said he could refund me the money for him but not the shipping or i could send him back and they would send a new one and he told me to think about it and call back a few days later. Over the week everytime i would try to feed him he would only eat a couple of crickets if that, he didn't have any appetite at all, he seemed aleart but didn't move around a lot and spent a lot of time in his water. When i called back after the weekend it turned out there was no man there by that name that they knew of. they transferred me to the acutal manager this time and told me that there was nothing that they could do about it that he was eating fine before he left their warehouse. We took him to the vet who tried to get a fecal float but since he had hardley eaten there was nothing. He did an xray to check for a blockage and it showed nothing. He gave me some bena bac to help his digestive trac after a week we took him back in and there was still no change in his behavior. He told me that he probably had a blockage that couldnt be seen on the xray and that our best option would be to put him down b/c surgery wasn't an option with his size. We decided to give him a chance and offered him many different foods but he only ate one pinky mouse. We checked inside his mouth after about an month of this disappointment and noticed his gums were turning gray, his throat was blackening, and their was a little bit of blood by one tooth so we administered oral antibiotic and gave him baytril injections to treat the mouth rot. After all of this he still hant't eaten. We have been trying to force feed him and it worked a couple times but now he is either spitting it out or throwing it up a day later. He doesn't show any interest in food and if he does its like he doesn't have the energy to eat it. Please if anyone can help it would be appreciated i really want to save his life but im out of options and i don't want him to suffer anymore. I have the pics they sent me along with the e-mail and i have the pics of his injeries if anyone wants me to post them let me know if it will help. Thank you and i hope this helps you decide were isn't a good place to get reptiles from!