Here in canada they find us

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Freaky_pete, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Freaky_pete

Freaky_pete Well-Known Member

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

that is awsome

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

i think its hot! maybe you should get the hose and hose it down! haha!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Ksqrd

Ksqrd New Member

Thats a beautiful creature!
    I had one fly through my yard the other day...gave me a heart attack as I had Puff out basking in the sun....thankfully the hawk either did not see him, or decided I was too close so it just kept flying away.
    Great pic Freaky Pete!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Freaky_pete

Thanks:p I love snapping pics off wild animals... in the winter you might get to see a white shoed snow hare.. and other rare birds

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

its hot! it needs to be sprayed! haha! just kidding! but is it hot? or is it making nosie? haha

12. Freaky_pete

The hawk is in the garage now... How do I get it out with out needing Riot gear?

13. Freaky_pete

PS No amanda Im not spraying it with water... and no it wont be hot its pretty cold here now :'( I hate cold

14. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

That's amazing! Do take pics before u chase it out! How about getting in your car and playing the radio REALLY LOUD or honk the horn?

15. missy

missy Member

problem is birds dont hear so well way i figure it the better the sit the worse the hearing and vice versa
    but u could try throwing something at it somethings that wont injur it

16. Freaky_pete

I might hit it and it go kung fu on me man.. LOL anyways No pics of her in the garage.. it left after the storm im guessing but it likes hanging around my house I saw it on the neighbors roof :D I think i got a new pet LOL

17. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

i was just kidding... but thats what i do with my bunny when she's hot! either i'll give her a bath or i put a bottle of water frozen in the cage for her! hehe! so.. it was making noise? im just wondering why it has it mouth open

18. biochic

biochic Well-Known Member

I have an open outdoor pen for my rabbit and I'm afraid to use it anymore because of the number of hawks making their way into suburban areas. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they're finding their niche again, but it still makes me nervous. We had a huge buzzard fly in over our yard the other day and my golden retriever ducked it scared him so bad! LOL! He just stared after it like it was Superman or something!

19. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

Superman buzzard - lol!!!

yup, wilderness in our backyard is a pretty cool thing, but we do have to treat it with respect. Our house is up against a ravine, and every morning, there are little rabbit poo on the sidewalk. We have hawks, but haven't seen a buzzard! Our big problem is coyotes. When I first got my dog, my vet warned me not to leave him alone outside. We've already lost 2 cats on our block to coyote heaven...

20. iguanaman

iguanaman Embryo

WE have coyotes and there not supposed to attack people but they attacked my brother one day when he was cooking in the woods!!! it wasnt funny because he almost died!! ):

21. LTGRguy

LTGRguy Embryo

wow thats kinda scarey cuz coyote are supposed to be afraid of people, i know i never had a problem with them and we have them all over the place(farm) it's probly because it became to humanized and saw people as a food source because of all the garbage we leave around. What did the animal control or police or whoever takes care of that kinda stuff do?

22. Freaky_pete

have you noticed in 2 threads iguanaman, talked about his brother getting hurt.. im starting to think he's full of bull dosent matter sinces hes banned.. but Coyotes wont attack unless cornerd