Herpsupplies.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by zarffyn, Aug 13, 2004.

1. zarffyn

zarffyn Member

Monday I ordered from http://www.herpsupplies.com. Since my juvies are rapidly growing, I decided to go ahead and upgrade to a 20g long, which meant some new supplies. I ordered a few things from herpsupplies.com.

They shipped out my order the same day, and I received it yesterday, on Thursday. I had to clean the new stuff of course, and I proceeded to set up the new tank. I put water in one of the new things I ordered, a corner-bowl food/water dish.

When I turn back around, the water had almost completely seeped out. Well, a water dish that can't hold water doesn't do me any good. It's Fluker's, which of course, made me think "go figure." So I emailed customer service last night, asking what I can do. Mind you, I only paid $3.50 for this dish, and I didn't want to have to pay for return shipping. Simply not worth it.

This morning I had two emails waiting for me from herpsupplies.com. One was apologizing, and telling me that this isn't the first time it's happened with this dish (I wouldn't have even bought it if it had said Fluker's in the description, since I am anti-Fluker's). In the next sentence, they said they would send me a new dish, but first test it to make sure it doesn't leak.

The second email was the tracking number, because it will be shipped today.

Talk about service! I wanted to share this, and tell you to check out herpsupplies. Very competitive prices, and a LOT of supplies (from a variety of driftwood, to various pieces of rock, plus a lot of other stuff). I'll definitely be seeing them again (especially for the vines when I set up a habitat for tree frogs). :(

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jamesjenkins

jamesjenkins Member

They seem really good, id use them but they dont ship to the UK :(