Hi from NE Ohio.

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by GreenBean, Nov 22, 2010.

1. GreenBean

GreenBean New Member

Hi,

I've posted a couple times and like to introduce myself. My name is Layna, but am find with Green Bean (or Layna). I am not new to herps, having owned turtles and snakes, but not any type of lizard. Right now I am just absorbing information and making plans for my viv setup. I have a 55 gallon waiting to be filled. Let's see. I am 26 and a Veterinary Technician student. I have about a year left in my studies and I want to actually find something with herps. Hoping
    to move south (I'd prefer FL, but hubby is a CA baby.). But for now I am stuck in the SnowBelt. I have two cats (Cali and Baby Brother a Calico and a something else), two female rats (Littleone and Spot, albino and black hooded respectively.), and a mini rex rabbit (Bo) that does not stop chewing on anything. Other than that, that is about it. I am coming over from a board that isn't very active, so I am hoping this one is a little more so. So yeah...hi!

Green Bean

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. silverbullet07

silverbullet07 Embryo

hi! too bad this isnt a very active forum either, but ill try and help all i can...although i only have a week and a half experience with my two anoles!