Hi I am a newbie

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by nathanjburt, Jan 25, 2003.

1. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Hi to everyone at Reptile Rooms, I am Nathan and I think that this site is really good. I would like to thank my Baby (user natashaccollins) for telling me about this site. I think I am going to have a lot of fun here. Well bye for now. ;)

[Edited on 25/1/2003 by nathanjburt]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Hello Hun, I didn't know that you had joined :) . Told you that you would love it. See you tomorrow, you can help me take that pictures of my reptiles. I could post yours on here too :) . Love you Sweets xxxx

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Welcome to Reptile Rooms!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Thanks stormyva :) Tasha can you put pictures of my lizards onto your gallery?

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Welcome aboard Nathan. It's a great site, I'm sure you'll like it here. By the way, what do you have?

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Well between us Tasha and I have, one beardie, one giant butterfly lizard, one blue tongue skink, two bosc monitors (male and female), two eyed lizards, four leopard geckos and two spiders :)

12. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

Sounds like quite the gang. We have 4 brown anoles, 2 south african agamas (one of 2 types we aren't sure which yet), 4 cats, and in 2 more weeks... 3 leopard geckos and a viper gecko as well.

13. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Very nice. Well if you want to include all animals we also have 4 dogs, 8 fish, 5 rabbits, 1 ginueapig, 5 rats, 2 hamsters and a horse :) . But in saying all that we both live in different houses so they are shared around the family :) . Nathan hun, you seem to be getting along with this site fine.

14. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

Yeah it's great, I love this site and I am having fun. By the way Tasha you foy got 1 pet....... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Only joking babe, I don't wanna get hurt again lol.

15. hobotramp

hobotramp Member

As I said... sounds like quite the gang!

16. XzyluM

XzyluM New Member

Welcome abroad couple :) Stick around and enjoy.