Hi I'm New...

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by LeoLover, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeoLover

LeoLover New Member

I just wanted to say hello to everybody and let you all know that I am new here. I recognize a few people already here! ;)
    Some of you may know me from posting on the leo forum on kingsnake. I use to frequent there, but I dont as much anymore. I do however frequent the forum at reptile rescue and that where one name stands out--CowBoy Joe!! :)
    But I thought I'd join this one to! :D
    Leo Lover

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

hehe hey LeoLover, welcome to the site :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CowboyJoe

CowboyJoe New Member

Why Hello LeoLover.

I know that you have quite a few leos. I admire your devition. I wish I had enough space to be a keeper of so meny. I have a 20gal and thats about all the space I have so my two girls are growing into their tank.

Tell me, how meny do you have? are you breading them? I know you have a mealworm colony to feed them. I bet with your cool camra your gonna put up pics on the enclosures forum.

:)

CBJ

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LeoLover

LeoLover New Member

CBJ-
    *innocent smile* I have 17 geckos in all, but as of right now I technically have 19! I just bought 2 more drop dead gorgeous leos from Brett (HTD) :) I should have them right before my b-day which is on the 21st of this month! :) YAY!!!

Yea I have quite the setup and quite the zoo of leos! I do plan on breeding them, not all of them, just my high end morphs. If I ever find a snow male someday I will definetly buy him so I can breed him to my female.

I do have my own mealie colony growing and its coming along quite nicely. I am getting about 15-20 beetles a day, and you know a darking beetle can lay up to 500 eggs! Woot! Ah I gotta keep it up, b/c I'll have hungry little mouths to feed in the spring/summer. I also feed crickets and super worms. I buy my crix and supers online. When I dont have many big mealies left than I'll buy them online as well.
    I can take some pics, but I have been quite busy, so we'll see if I get around to it! :)
    Leo Lover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.