Hi long time no post!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by natashaccollins, May 31, 2003.

1. natashaccollins

natashaccollins Member

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on for ages. I have had lots of work to do with my new job and I have been going in and out of hospital with my knee and Nathan's lungs. I am due to have another operation as they still haven't fix it, and poor Nathan has collapsed his lung for the four time and has to go and have a operation. So fun is been has by both of us!
    As for the reptiles they are all doing fine, I have just gotten 6 out of 8 microchipped as they are worth a lot of money and our neighbours know we have them.
    That's about all that has happened so far and hopefully we will be back online more often and will be back in the rooms soon.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. nathanjburt

nathanjburt New Member

And for anyone who cares, I am fine! Tasha keeps saying to me " hurry up and die so I can get rid of you!!!!" I thought she love me too :D Only joking (about the frown, nothing else!!!!) :D I am going up to Southampton (about 1 and a half hours drive) to have an op. to hopefully stop my lungs going down again. Tasha you forgot to tell them that Iggy died while having his chip put in. But don't worry everyone he is fine now, the vet get him some O2 and he came back. He wont talk to Tasha any more but he still loves me (cause she was the one that took him to the vet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)