hmmm

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by angelrain2010, May 31, 2011.

1. angelrain2010

angelrain2010 Embryo

i have had my yellow niger uro for 4 days now, she eats like a pig but she has not had a BM yet. is this normal. is she just stressed. she seems calm and when you take her out of her cage she loves to run around. the cage she is in right now is a lil small so the old man is building her a cage this weekend that will suit her every need. what do i do . just sit and wait , i read somewhere where it can take them up to 2 weeks to have a BM is this normal. im kinda new at this. I mean i have 6 other geckos, ( 3 cresties, 1 gargoyle, 1 tokay, and 1 marble tokay and a tarantula. what would be an ideal size of cage for one uro cuz i aint getting any more thats forsure. thanks for your help in advance.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. HerpboyFLA

HerpboyFLA New Member

I keep two Uros in a 4 foot by about 16 inch cage. Mine also eat like pigs, and they go every other day or so.

Does she have a warm end and a cool end? What's the substrate, perhaps the stool is just being buried?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. angelrain2010

angelrain2010 Embryo

he/she pooped today i paniced for no reason. and im still not sure wat sex it is but its name is Justice

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. HerpboyFLA

HerpboyFLA New Member

Got any pictures of the tail base? You can sometimes tell by color depending on the species, but that's unreliable, as there are male-mimic females and vice versa

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. angelrain2010

angelrain2010 Embryo

ill get a pic today and try to post it.... do i have to use photo bucket to do so ?