HOT SNAKE SHOPS IN FLORIDA

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by Kingetula, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Kingetula

Kingetula New Member

Tom Crutchfield and Hog Town in Gainesville were the places I went when I wanted HOT snakes long ago. Both have closed and I have been out of the hobby for a long time. I know Glades in Ft. Myers is still open but very far away.

I'm looking for some places like these however around Florida. Even local breeders will work but I like to visit the place and pick out the snake I want, not just have the owner send me something.

If you know of a place here in Florida could you list it for me please?

Also if you know of any online breeders as well from around the country... a website etc.

Thanks

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. michaell

michaell New Member

I was at the House of Reptile in Jacksonville a few days ago. Noticed they had a few in there. I don't recall exactly what as I'm not a snake person, but might be worth giving them a call.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Member

There is diamond reptile breeders in Bushnell dont know if they have a retail store. they have a extensive list of venomus snakes on their for sale list. www.diamondreptile.com

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jasbus

jasbus Embryo

There's a place in Lakeland, called The Reptile Shack I think, they have a lot of hot snakes... It's on Hwy 92, in front of Saddle Creek park. A bit of a drive from Jax tho. Only been in there once, but they had a bunch of hot snakes.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. voodoo13

voodoo13 New Member

Blazin Reptiles in Mandrin FL has a few as well.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing Embryo

Kingetula, if you have been out of the hobby for a while, have you plunked down the $$ for the venomous permit? It's gone up a bit in the last few years...
    Also, Glades is no longer in Ft. Myers but the Brooksville area...
    :Mark