How do your snakes like their cages?

Discussion in 'General Snakes' started by Belletair, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Belletair

Belletair New Member

Hey... I thought it'd be interesting to learn what your snakes thought of their cages. For instance, my boa absolutely hates going back in her cage. She'll do anything in her power to stay out, which usually means... squeezing my arm... hard. The cage is fine; she's been this way throughout her entire life, through multiple cage setups and the like.

My newest king is much like that too... but corn snakes I've owned have loved their cages. I open the top and they'll go right in, without a care in the world.

How do your guys react? Do they prefer to be out like my boa, or do they not care whatsoever?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

ellie just goes wherever i put her, she is a bit slow in the head though. but she really enjoys comming out and sits chilling with me and watching tv. she is by far my favorite snake in the world.

the baby corn doesnt leave his tank much, we still do in tank handling with him and my baby milksnake because both of them are still so small. if ellie the ball python gets soose she is too big to get into any trouble and too small to hurt the cats or dogs, and moves too slow to get their attention. if the corn or milk get loose then they can get into the walls, be eaten by even my pet rats, and get into all sorts of trouble

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. LittleMick

LittleMick Member

I think Elijah likes his, currently only a faunarium, when he does get the courage to comeout his hide he's all over the place, at all levels.