How To Travel A Day Or Two With Dragons

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Karlee, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Karlee

Karlee Member

This isnt so important, but still needed. You know Jimmety Cricket and Cici, well we have plans for the summer to travel to Kentucky to see family. We also have plans to travel to Georgia this Christmas to see family. The problem is that we need to take them with us since no one will be left behind to care for them and I don't know any one that isn't afraid of reptiles and insects that I trust with my lizards' lives. We traveled with Kiki before but it was difficult since we had to keep her round the clock warm and we don't have the van with the electric plug to turn on the lizards heat lamp. I would like to know the least stressful way to travel with them and have safest way to have heat for them that doesn't need to have an outlet.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Safest way for them to have heat without an outlet would be the heat packs they use for reptile shipping. It's like hand warmers.... except they can last 48 hours :)

Here is a link to the shipping how-to guide Jeff made :)

And Here is a link to a similar subject except a road trip with beardies instead of WD....

Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions after reading those threads :)