hows this for a....

Discussion in 'Enclosures, Heating & Lighting' started by froggystyle34, Dec 1, 2002.

1. froggystyle34

froggystyle34 New Member

breeding pair of normal corns, female het for albino, and male het for snow. ha ha
    it is 5 feet long 18 inches deep and 2 feet high. and they love it. can anybody guess what they did 10 mionutes after introduction???
    [​IMG]

[Edited on 1/12/2002 by froggystyle34]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

ooh ooh cute lil amel babies! :)

That looks GREAT for a pair of corns.

Is that their permanent home now? Or just temporarily til she looks like she's developing eggs?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. froggystyle34

froggystyle34 New Member

permanent home for now. if she gets gravid i will put a lay box in there and then move the eggs to an incubator. thats how that will work cant wait either

froggy

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Nice one...

Are the definitely not het for anything else? Or don't you know, and you're just expecting lots of lil surprises to hatch out?

It's gonna be tough if you've got all normals hatching out. You won't know whether they're het for amel, anery, neither or both!

Even if you get amels hatching out, you won't know whether they're het for anery, but at least you can guarantee they're amel, lol :)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. froggystyle34

froggystyle34 New Member

im a believe it when i see it kind of guy, i have been TOLD they were het for snow and albino, but whos to say they didnt say that just to sell them. i dont care if i come out with a bunch of normals, they are the best looking either way.

froggy

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Yup, you're right, they're cute regardless of morph - although, I really am not a big fan of snows personally.

You'll have to keep us posted on how it all goes :)