I feel so bad!

Discussion in 'Australian Forum' started by Doctor_Phil, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Doctor_Phil

Doctor_Phil New Member

Walked into my lizard hut this afternoon and interrupted my Storrs Monitors in the middle of the act of copulation!! They immediately seperated and ran for the hills but sneaking back 10 minutes later they were at it again!!
    This looks like turning into a good breeding season for a few of my species :)

Happy Happy Joy Joy :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Keep p dated if you get eggs :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Doctor_Phil

Doctor_Phil New Member

Hope I don't get eggs too soon! My incubator is half full at the moment with Stimsons and Frilled Dragon eggs and I have another 4 or 5 Python species about to lay! My second incubator has broken down and I haven't got the time to fix it! Oh, the trials and tribulations of herpetoculture eh? :)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. CheriS

You need some live bearers!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Doctor_Phil

Doctor_Phil New Member

LOL ya dead right there CheriS :) Trouble is all the live bearers here in Aus are venemous and I like my red wine too much to keep them :D Oh apart from a couple of lizard species and I am more of a snake man :D

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. CheriS

I have an idea, we can swap houses for a few months, I will go down there and field herp till I am sick of it and you can come here, play with some boas, the crocs, alligators and hundreds of other species close by, not to mention the 2 species of snakes and legless lizards I have in my yard and probably over 100 wild geckos and anoles.... the anoles are so tame they jump into our hands to be fed. They even line up iin rows on the screens to waiting for us to come out. One brave little guy even comes up to the front window and head bobs for attention to let us know he is hungry and hunting was not so good that day!

Sillly me, I raise superworms so I have tiny ones to fed them and pinheads!!

12. Doctor_Phil

Doctor_Phil New Member

I am going green here and it is NOT due to too much red wine :)