I need good homes for 3 bearded dragons

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by RPC, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPC

RPC Embryo

I'm in long island new york, and i have a 1 year old female very sweet. a 2 year old male that has a little attitude, and a 3 month old. i am looking for good homes for each of them, i will give them away with full cages and all. i would like to keep this local. due to my current job situation it leaves me little time to care for them. i stuck it out for 6 months but its time to find someone who can spend more time with them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Rubym

Rubym New Member

I would take one in a heart beat...unfortunately I live in Indiana. I hope that you find good homes soon. they are adorable girls.

R.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. RPC

RPC Embryo

Thanks, i wish i could keep them but working as much as i do doesnt leave me much time for them.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

My cousin would love to give a beardie a good home some day, but we are also quite a ways from NY. Also, this is just not the right time.

I hope that you are able to find them some good homes.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. shinchanyo

shinchanyo New Member

i wish i could take them in but i live all the way in southern tennessee...they look soooo butiful

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Trogdor_The_Burninator

Trogdor_The_Burninator Embryo

if you would be willing to ship, i would love your female. i wouldnt need her tank or anything and id gladly cover the costs.

please let me know.

12. RPC

RPC Embryo

id have to think about it

13. xmtgx

xmtgx Embryo

I'd love to take the 1 year old female or the 3 month old little guy, but I would need to know how big the tank that you have would come with it, since I would need to find a space for it. I have tons of time to care for them and such as well.

Please send me a PM with what size tank, what they are currently eating and what if any lighting comes with the tank, so I can prepare for it.

14. bigmac222

bigmac222 New Member

id take the female but i live in New Jersey. Long Island is like 2-2.5 hours away from me so i'd have to meet you half way

15. jbny0704

jbny0704 New Member

i LIVE ON lONG iSLAND, DO YOU STILL HAVE THEM. i AM VERY EXPERIENCED WITH BEARDED DRAGONS. I HAVE 3 FULL GROWN FROM BABIES AND I ALSO HAVE 15 NEWBORNS, AND I LOVE THEM!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THANKS. ALSO, WHERE ON LONG ISLAND?

16. stacystuff

stacystuff Embryo

i would be interested in female and 3 month old

I currently have 2 males - about 4-5 years old each- in separate cages

my kids love lizards (we have euromastyx, 3 caledonian gecko babies , adult caledonian, snake ) and never have enough

mine eat asst greens for lizards ( collard, dandellion , turnip mustard etc) , beardie pellets, crickets, meal and wax worms , all dusted with calcium and vitamins

where are you located ?

phone # so that we can speak

stacy

17. bruno

bruno Moderator

jbny0704 and stacystuff.

THIS TOPIC IS TWO YEARS OLD THEY PROBABLY HAVE FOUND HOMES FOR THEM BY NOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.