I will be starting a pet store in northern california....

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Cavemanpets, Aug 19, 2006.

1. OG

OG New Member

Im perting this is caps so u will notice.I would love to see those lizards with the spikes coming out of its head and tail.Its looks simuliar to a bloody eyed liizards that lets blood come out of its eyes.

***And I'm taking it off of all caps because it's annoying. Don't do it again. -DaCubs***

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Cavemanpets

Cavemanpets Well-Known Member

Well i have no pics of what building i wish to occupy because my business isnt that far in its planning process yet... right now im still workin on the what and where, i havent even nailed down what city yet. Most likely chico but im not sure.... as for the type of lizard you are reffering to OG i honestly have no idea what your talking about... perhaps you can find me a picture or a name or something.... thanks.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos Member

I would do Leopard Geckos and Crested Geckos. Cresteds are really easy to take care of as they don't need special lighting or heating, they thrive at room temperature. They're easy to breed as well; they're like the rabbits of reptiles.

As far as popularity goes, they are becoming just as popular and may even become more popular than Leos.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. ArchimedesArtifex

ArchimedesArtifex Member

These guys are awesome but they are only this pretty when you get fresh imports.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Cavemanpets

Cavemanpets Well-Known Member

wow thos guys are gorgeous... ill have to look into them... what are they called? i love the way they look.... and yeah im doing leopard geckos.... definately.... i love my leo sparky.. i gotta get pics of him as well hes living with my bf right now and i dont have a camera... so i havent done that yet...

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. corey

corey Well-Known Member

WOW :shock: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE THOSE! there AMAZING! whats there name? THANK YOU for sharing that ArchimedesArtifex ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :shock: 8) i still can't get over ho Beautiful those are! Thanks again!

Corey