I'll c-ya later Tic-Tac

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by BaileyMayflower, Mar 22, 2009.

1. BaileyMayflower

BaileyMayflower New Member

Tic-Tac was 9 or 10 months old and he died Friday March 20,2009.He was so sweet. He would always just sit with us and hang out. He loved to lay with us and nuzzle up and go to sleep. I have never met a sweeter Beardie and we will miss him so much.

Attached Files:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. BaileyMayflower

I feel like I will never get over this loss. I tried so hard to make him better. The week before he was lively as ever and so happy. Then last Thursday he started having seizures. By 3 Friday afternoon he had 6 seizures that I had seen while I was home. It was so painful and ahrd to watch theses and do what I could to comfort him through each one. I remember the last time he looked at me. He looked so scared and lost and sad. I just feel so horrible that I couldnt make them stop and make him better. I love him so much.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. ikermalli

ikermalli Well-Known Member

Did you take him to a vet? Sorry for your loss :lol:

R.I.P Tic-Tac

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. BaileyMayflower

There werent realy any sighns in time.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. teiryklav

teiryklav Member

sorry for your loss.
    :lol: :)
    R.I.P tic-tac

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. BaileyMayflower

Thank you for being concerned. I just feel so guilty because he had a seizure and the next day he had at least 5 while I was home just by 3 in the afternoon so I took him to the vet and they told me what was wrong and I had to euthanize him. I feel very guilty.

12. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

wow i am very sorry. i feel for you i had two great dragons that were just ripped away from me.

13. BaileyMayflower

It is very hard. Pretty much all me and my husband do is spend time with all of our lizards and tortoises. But the Bearded dragons are my babies nd this has just ben horrible. Sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to go through.

14. treyclash13

treyclash13 New Member

omg my eyes just waterd up and a tear ran down my face thats aweful...

15. Virginia

Virginia New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. But do not feel guilty, do not. It sounds like It happened so fast and you did all that you could. You saved him and you loved him thats what's most important. I don't know if you are religious, but I think God chose you to help him and comfort him through his seizures and make his short life as happy and comfortable as possible. It doesn't seem fair, but it would be more unfair if he went through it alone. You were there for him, and I'm sure he is so thankful, so remember the wonderful memories, and don't let guilt overshadow them. Again, I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like you have so much love for all your pets.