i'm back! updates!

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by ELF2240, May 3, 2013.

1. ELF2240

ELF2240 New Member

so I have been swamped with school/work for the past 8 months, but I am happy to say that as of May 19th I will officially be a Licensed Veterinary Technician in the state of VA!!

my anoles are doing fab, I will post some pictures soon of their new tank set-ups!

now that I have more time I will most certainly be on the boards much more often, PLEASE feel free to ask me questions about ANY of your animals (dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, turtles, ferrets, bunnnies, etc.)! I have experiencewith a huge variety of species and would be happy to help with anything that I can!
    0429131051.jpg

168288_10201118925643116_1402090996_n.jpg

here's me almost being crushed by 2 giant male aldabra tortoises/tickling a female aldabra tortoise for good measure ;)!

ALSO, anyone living in the northern VA/DC/MD area, I have been breeding mealworms for the past 5 months for my little guys. I now have thousands of squirmy treats and would be happy to sell them for very cheap to anyone who is interested! they have been raised in a soil/sawdust substrate and are offered vitamin rich goodies 3 times weekly! please message if interested, i'm thinking $1/25 - they are guaranteed healthy and ALIVE!

it's great to be back!
    - elf

StikyPaws312 and Cammy like this.