is my snake happy?

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Trina_c_, Apr 4, 2006.

1. diablo17

diablo17 Member

RE: Re: RE: is my snake happy?

lol, picturing the Col jumping and catching a fisbee...

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

he's a legend, dont joke!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. babybub

babybub Member

Skunky.....hmmmm im not sure whether to ask for you hand in marriage..or to just dream of you!!!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. shrap

shrap ReptileBoards Addict

Personally, I would go with marriage.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. diablo17

diablo17 Member

i think you're lying to me skunky. i know there's no way otis could learn to catch a frisbee. heck, it was a struggle for him to even bring a tennis ball back to me!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Hehe..too funny!! The lot of you :)

Lo, I fear I blusheth a deep mauve color at the merest thought! My palms sweateth most heavily and my heart poundeth sorely, babybub :X

Tis true, I tell you Diablo!! The Col learns fasteth. With a bag of bunny feet treats, he does as I require.

12. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

Only frisbee? My Cory can play chess, tennis, golf, and I'm currently teaching him to do my algebra homework. :wink:

Just to expand on what Blake said, snakes don't really care about us. If they escape, they won't ever think of coming back. They rely, almost soley on instinct. Their genes tell them they need to eat, sleep, breed, etc. Some snakes do gaurd their young after they hatch, such as King Cobras. But that is pure instinct of the species, not love of their babies, but INSTINCT. I wish snakes could love, or atleast care about us. They have never seen the wild, they think where they are, is the wild. They don't have the slightest idea we buy rodents to give to them. They think they just found and ate it. They don't appreciate, what humans do for them, because the just can't. Their brains don't have the capacity for knowledge of algebra, philosophy, frisbee catching, and chess. Everything they do comes from INSTINCT.

13. babybub

babybub Member

i dont think that they should be grateful for what they do to us corny...i think we should be grateful for what they give us......like you said they have never seen the wild, but think that we are their wild....

Skunky then it looks liek we can then only meet under the stars in the fresh hnight air in my dreams!!! oh how i wish................

14. babybub

babybub Member

oh and Diablo, Skunky, and Corny......i dont know about you...but i have the bestestest snake of all!!! Bub is toilet trained!!!! beat that!!

15. diablo17

diablo17 Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: is my snake happy?

not only does otis use the toilet, he cleans the toilet, does the dishes, and mows the lawn! it's so cute, i had to build him a tiny little lawnmower. it takes him all week to get the front yard done... and then he still has to weedwack! but he seems to enjoy helping.

16. babybub

babybub Member

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: is my snake happy?

Yeah....i could see that..but mine wipes his own...you can fill that part in...i mean come on!!

OH and he can get me a beer if i want one (opened) !! HAHHH!!

17. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

I dont believe you Diablo. First you state you cant get Otis to fetch the tennis ball, now you state he mows the lawn and does the weeds. Something just doesnt sound right to me, it's all a little fishy. Personally, I think you're lying.

(Turning the spotlight on Diablo) Go on admit it, be a man, your snake is nothing but obese Cheeto-munching couch potato.

18. babybub

babybub Member

ahhhh skunky why must you be so harsh???

*slams fists on table and yells* You heard the man!!! ANSWER!!! *winks*

19. CornyGuy

CornyGuy Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah? Can any of your snakes speak French, Latin, Spanish, English and do sign language(with his tail)? Huh?

20. babybub

babybub Member

YEAH!!! mine has got those languages down along with portuguese, sign language.....and chamorro...AND.....you ready for this...can you handle this one guys.....EBONICS......lolz....so get up off this...lolz...ahhh man i just sounded ghetto....

21. diablo17

diablo17 Member

cheeto-munching couch potato, huh? well, first of all i said he can BARELY bring the tennis ball back... but he CAN do it! he can't do the frisbee cuz he's not a great jumper and the frisbee is too big. but i built him a TINY lawnmower, so he CAN mow the lawn! size isn't an issue with the custom mini-mower!

corny, otis doesn't need to speak all those languages... he can READ MINDS and transmit thoughts into the minds of others!!!

cheeto-munchin couch potato my butt...

[​IMG]

22. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

Bwahahahaa!! Diablo, you are too funny!! LMAO!! B)

23. babybub

babybub Member

puffs?? puffs are for wimps....mine does the cheese balls!!!

24. diablo17

diablo17 Member

cheese balls are the same as puffs, but SMALLER! yours just isn't man-snake enough to handle a puff!

25. babybub

babybub Member

whatever...you just wish your snake could be as fly as bub! i mean...come on...he has the life! not only is he a smart guy, but man does he have game!!!