Just Wanted to Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Boidae Keeper, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Boidae Keeper

Boidae Keeper Embryo

Hi people of the internet, I'm a nameless person who lives over in the states. I've been keeping reptiles for going onto five years now, and I currently have a Columbian Rainbow Boa, a Rosy Boa, and I did have a Beardie up until recently. Unfortunately, Tigger (my beardie) was already an older guy when I got him from a friend who no longer wished to care for him (or more specifically the crickets). Old age had unfortunately caught up with him, and he lived to be nine with me, spending three of those years in my care. I don't think I'll get another beardie for a while though, as it kinda feels at this point that I'd just be replacing him.

Sorry for the short, depressing spill, but I just wanted to give you the run-down on my experience with reptiles. I am, however, thinking of getting a frilled dragon soon enough (within a year or so), but for now I'm content with Charlie (my CRB) and Minnie (my Rosy).

Also, random fact about me that you probably don't need to know. I'm vacationing in Florida right now and absolutely loving the wildlife here. I'm spending the week in my Aunt's beach house with the family, and it's nothing like it is up north. Soon as I got here I was about to get in the shower when a cute lil Mediterranean House Gecko had already beat me to it... But I think I can go without seeing a shark. The water's sorta clear and I really hope I don't end up at the business end of that fish.

So, hiya. I'm pleased to meet everyone here.