leo for adoption

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by codyc_13, Dec 17, 2007.

1. codyc_13

codyc_13 New Member

ok guy i wanted you guys to have first dibs on this. i am pretty sure this is not against the rules but let me know if i am wrong. about 3 months ago my 8 year old niece talked her mom into getting a leopard gecko. they had him in a ten gal with a uht no thermostat no thermometer no humid hide i told them over and over they needed this stuff but they didnt listen to me. so 4 days ago they bring the gecko to me in a shoebo abd said they got a hamster for the ten gallon and didnt want it anyone cause all it did was sleep.me being nice didnt say annthing andtook it i divided my 20 long and put him in there temperaraly.but i really don t have the room for him right now . the is about 6 months old i would guess he weight about 45 grams he seems very heathy. not sure what morph i would luike to say shtct. but im sure thats off alittle. ok i live in central oklahoma in between oklahoma city and tulsa. i cant ship. but i an willing to drive and meet someone halfway i really wouldnt want to drive more than an hour and a half. it just the loe he doesnt come with a cage. if not i am going to have to take him to petco and let them adopt him out. thanks guys.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

i wish i could take him, but im all the way in Va. sorry. good luck finding a good home for him

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Xainra

Xainra New Member

Aw. D:
    I would adopt him but I live in NV. If you did shipping I would. I know there are a few websites that show how to ship leopard geckos. If you would like to know one PM me. :)
    Good luck finding a new owner near you.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Radena

Radena New Member

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Psychobilly

Psychobilly Embryo

PM me some details we are lookin for a leo