Leopard Gecko in need of good home, Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by TheZoo, Jul 30, 2008.

1. TheZoo

TheZoo New Member

I have a tangerine Leopard gecko named romeo from massachusetts in need of a loving home. I have had him for nearly 5 years, and purchased him as a baby. I was homeschooled and he was my project and I love him very much, but I am now a working college student and feel it is in the best interest of romeo to find him a good home. I am saddened to write this, but free time seems to be hard to come by these days and it is best for someone with more time to keep this wonderful animal. He is between 7 and 8 inches long and is just a love. He is gorgeous, and I love him very much. As I said before i'm located in massachusetts and I can supply photos if You would like to see a picture of this special boy. Romeo's supply's can go with him, 20 gallon long tank, thermostat, under tank heater, light fixture, caves, waterbowl, vitamins etc. He has been fed a diet mainly of mealworms, he is healthy, and has always had vitamins/calcium dusted on his food. --A good home is a must.

-Vicky MacArthur

If you have questions, you can ask here or email me at Miniaturelover06@yahoo.com

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. TheZoo

TheZoo New Member

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. okoji

okoji New Member

He sounds like a very sweet Leo. Can you please post pictures?

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. I_Eris_I

I_Eris_I Embryo

He is beautiful. Were you able to find him a home yet?