Leos!

Discussion in 'Florida Reptile Nuts' started by beardieman121, Dec 17, 2006.

1. beardieman121

beardieman121 New Member

Does anybody know any pet stores that might have tangerine or jungle leopard geckos?

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Cavemanpets

Cavemanpets Well-Known Member

you might wanna include where you are.... it would help... but i dont think any petstores carry specific morphs... uhm... also imo your best bet is to buy offline as they are usually healthier and better cared for than petstores...

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. gt3angel

gt3angel Embryo

He is in the Sarasota Fl area. He was looking for a local breeder. Tampa, Orlando etc. Thanks.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. big_chuck

big_chuck New Member

Sarasota, small world I am in Venice about 20 miles south of you. There are a few places where one can come across leos. I would call Boita galas Reptiles At 941-926-7387 Tamiami TRL across from the Honda Dealership look for a 10 foot tall dinorsar on a old white van, Its a small place but Very fair priced. Then there is SEA Scape Aquarium, not cheap pricy but will order what you what. And petco, petsmart all are in three or four miles of each other. If you only are looking at loes you can hit all four in a hour.

At the SEA Scape they sell Cheap used fish tanks from 1 gallon to 2 thosand gallons. I think they have 55 in good shape for $30. I can spend hours there.