life of the lil franek.

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by jacob #kswag, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jacob #kswag

jacob #kswag New Member

hey guys, this fourm is going to be about my baby crested gecko (franek) i got him from a bad breeder unknowingly the breeder is sutch a nice lady but her geckos are known to have a dises in them with cary mouth rott and have ben known to not eat, im in illinois and i went to the scott smith all animal expo, i wount name the breeder but if you go to that show and you think you may have gottin a gecko from the breeder let me know, id post pictures but im at school now ill update later with pictures this is so that if he gets sick people will see post and pictures of a gecko before sick and if he gets sick of me treating him (i hope it dosent go to that)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Karlee

Karlee Member

And people still buy from her?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, is Franek ok then? It sucks that breeder has sick geckos :( She should do something about that-no matter if she's nice or not! She's still making a mistake.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Jacob, do you have any evidence that the breeder has sick animals? I'm not sure who it is, but everyone deserves a fair trial. If your gecko is perfectly fine - it could be a rumor or very specific case.

Not necessarily defending this breeder, but you would be amazed at the number of people who try to tarnish other's names with rumors or claim disease or health issues when the issue is actually with that particular keeper as opposed to the breeder.

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. xlendi

xlendi Member

Hi Jacob,I hope you are doing well all in all. I also hope the best for your little Franek. So sorry to hear that you are having concerns. I just got back to the mainland and have been out of touch, but I will keep up with you now. How is school going? How is the rest of life?