lillte rays reptiile zoo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by bearded_dragon_man, Sep 1, 2006.

1. bearded_dragon_man

bearded_dragon_man Member

i just moved into my new house and i have found a place called little rays reptile zoo and i was wondering if any one knows if they are a good reptile breeder to purchase reptiles from?

thanks,
    -Spencer

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

This is prob better in the Canada forum where there are several topics about this place already. If you search through the old canadian threads, you will find more comments. I have never purchased from them, but I have spoken with the owner several times. He is very nice, and they have saved many large reptiles that now call the zoo their home. Their store is nice too, but they do use loose substrates for their leos, and they do house animals of varrying sizes togther. Hard call. It is a pet store, but much better care than most.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. bearded_dragon_man

thanks for the help and ya when i went in there to see if they had any uv bulbs for sale ( a spefic ( <-spelling )kind for my iguana ) i saw his uro tanks and like you said he does keep them on loose supstrate ( sand ) he also has his bearded dragons on sand in a small little tank that look sto have abou maybe 4-7 dragons in i also had a conversation with him ya he is a nice, but i will take this and look in the canadain forum thanks for the help :)
    -Spencer

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

No problem ;) If you are looking for a specific reptile, do keep in mind that we have two Ottawa reptile shows coming up on Oct 1 and 15th. If you need something sooner than that, then the Toronto show is on Sept 10th (about a 6 hours drive)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. bearded_dragon_man

wow i completly forgot about the ottawa shows lol ;) i may go to the missuaga show but now that i know about the toronto show i may go to it instead becuase they are on the same day.
    thnks for the help
    -Spencer

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. jayhay

jayhay Well-Known Member

sorry, the miss show is the toronto show. Miss is part of the GTA, so I call it all Toronto (being from Brampton origionally, lol)

12. bearded_dragon_man

lol ok thanks for the help again