Loki Goes to Work

Discussion in 'Photos & Photography' started by Cammy, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Yesterday I brought Loki to work with me and thought you guys would enjoy these two pictures.

First, here he is with a baby beardie on his head. The size difference between a hatchling and an adult is crazy. (Don't worry, the baby was only briefly on his head for the picture.)

http://i.imgur.com/aUOYj.jpg

And here is Loki being very tolerant. As you can see, it was a very productive work day.

http://i.imgur.com/wOjhm.jpg

The fun part was getting people interested in him, which wasn't hard at all. People of all ages, from little kids to old people, pet him, took pictures, and asked questions. He was a hit. This morning I noticed our care printouts for bearded dragons were almost depleted, whereas they'd been full at the start of the day. One of my coworkers fell in love and is dead set on getting one now.

Loki wasn't thrilled about being there, as you can see by his darkened colors. BUT, he was given a lot of treats throughout the day, which he loved, and he never puffed up or black bearded at all. Also, I had him weighed and he has gained 22g since October, which is great because he is a little on the thin side. The not so great part is that my gram scale sucks at weighing lizards...

Anyways just thought I'd share. =)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. dogking

dogking HOTM Winner September

BUAHAHAHAHA! I love the second picture! If you put anything on Rex's head, he just shakes it off!

Cammy likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ohhaimonster

Ohhaimonster New Member

Loki looks great!! The last photo is the best!!! Loki is also my Leopard Geckos name!

Cammy likes this.
  6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. sioux7

sioux7 New Member

So he's that still? Amazing talent.

Cammy likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Cammy

Cammy ReptileBoards Addict

Yeah, he goes into statue mode when in unfamiliar settings. He's also used to me putting little hats and costumes on him and my little cousins putting small toys on his back, so the stacking thing doesn't phase him one bit. He's a very tolerant lizard as long as he gets his treats and DOES NOT GET DIRTY!

StikyPaws312 and dogking like this.
  10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Hahaha that's awesome!! I can't believe the second picture.... are you sure you didn't photoshop that? Lol jk.

Very productive day indeed.... lol