LOST IGGY! Please help me!

Discussion in 'Iguanas' started by RachP, Jun 1, 2009.

1. RachP

RachP Embryo

My iguana got out through a hole in her mesh cage today. It's happened before and I've found her. But I'm afraid she went into a hole in the wall.

Help me please. I love her more than anything and would do anything to get her back safe.

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. beefcake

beefcake Member

ok 1. why is there a hole in her mesh cage? and 2. WHY is there a hole in your wall?

you need to leave a bowl of veggies out and a heat lamp near them. hopefully that will work. and when you find her you need to fix any hole or things she can hide behind

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. bruno

bruno Moderator

Hi,
    Is she still in that 20gallon tank you had in February?
    Have you changed that unknown lamp you got for a UVB?
    Have you got the correct temps sorted with a digital thermpmeter with a probe? or should I say got them better as it's impossible to get correct temps in that size tank.
    If she's escaped before why didn't you fix lid and make it secure.
    Usually iggies will climb so look up on high places, she is probably trying to get to proper sunlight, if tank hasn't changed. If she's grown it doesnt suprize me she's wanted out, she must be full length of tank by now.
    You are absolutely certain she's gone into wall, if she has then there is little you can do apart from tear the wall down, or put some fresh food near hole and hope she gets hungry and comes out.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. RachP

RachP Embryo

she's found.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. c3powil

c3powil New Member

I waited for a whole two weeks and found my iguana in my parents closet in the middle of winter. Dont worry, you will eventually find it.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. natethegreat

natethegreat Embryo

Please help!!!!! My Iguana escaped yesterday and climbed up into an access panel and then in my wall. do you have any tips on how to get him out, he is climbing along the insulation and will eventually reach the top if he hasn't already. :)