Luray, Va. Baby Leopard Gecko

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by brandy9508, Nov 4, 2007.

1. brandy9508

brandy9508 New Member

We were given a baby leopard gecko yesterday by someone here in our hometown. They said that they could no longer care for it and just dropped it off at our house. We try to help by taking in any unwanted or ill reptiles in our area. At this time we do not have anymore room for another baby leo. So we need to find this little one a new loving home. It appears to be around 2 months old. And it looks to be a jungle but we're not sure. We thought that because it looks alot like one of our juvenile jungles. I have attached a pic of it. It does appear to be a little skinny, not sure if it was because the previous owner wasn't caring for it properly or not. We tried to feed it last night but it wasn't interested in food. But then that could be because of the new surroundings. We can include everything that the person brought us last night with him. Does not include a tank or undertank heater. We do not want to ship this little one so you would have to pick up. Not sure if there is anyone close to us, but we thought we would give it a try ;).

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. craziiikris10

craziiikris10 Member

aw poor baby, hope he finds a home (wish i could take him :'( )
    if no one takes it i know a good wild life refuge in my area but i dont know how close luray is to roanoke...

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. craziiikris10

craziiikris10 Member

if u dont find a home for him there is a wildlife shelter near where i am, it's about an hour and a half from luray if u wanna make a drive...

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

i wish i could take him, im only 3 hours away from you, but i just got a baby male and he seems much too aggressive for a friend. good luck finding him a home

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. sciknen

sciknen New Member

if ur willing to ship im def willing to take him i have a ball python n really wanted to get a leopard gecko

ive been studyin up on them alot and would love to have one
    i also have all the things i need

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. sciknen

sciknen New Member

if ur willing to ship im def willing to take him i have a ball python n really wanted to get a leopard gecko

ive been studyin up on them alot and would love to have one
    i also have all the things i need