MALE CHAM pics.....ty

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by Mecca, Feb 3, 2006.

1. brittone05

brittone05 Well-Known Member

lol Mecca - you seem to be getting good at his UVB thing lolol Just to let you know though - should you decide that you want the king of UV sources for your cham, then check out www.reptileuv.com They are the place I source my MVB bulbs from and beleive me, the output on these bulbs is far superior to anything else I've seen. Just an extra option for you should you feel that you need to give your cham that little extra boost of UVB :lol: :D :) (ps - sorry for adding confusion again lolol)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Mecca

Mecca Member

LOL britt ive ordered the iguana 5.0 should be in early next week now im on the hunt for a liquid calci herp supplement in canada similar to the states brand...Tx for the link hun i cnat order from other countries so you if you have canadian links to lighting lemme know;) but for now to avoid any confusion the iguana seems like the best choice

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Ryan1990

Ryan1990 Well-Known Member

Is my freinds chameleon weird?? As chameleons are suppose to be quite terriotorial(sp) and hav low temperment, but after about 3 days at his house he settles right down and now realises that when he glass door is opened it means food and will actually come towards you, it will climb on your hand without hissing or stressing at all. Plus from about the second day it has hand fed?? Is this very strange?? Hes actually really freindly? I currently have a leo and very soon to get a bearded dragon (sunday!! ;):D cant wait) and would love a cham but I think my mom doesnt want anymore reptiles plus my room is very small and is basically taken up by vivariums now lol;)

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Sunburst

Sunburst New Member

This sale been going on forever, good prices I bought mine from these guys any size, quantities only $13.99 matter of fact ordering some more now. They also carry 10.0 high output for distance up 10 inches away if you need it. If you want your cham's to look like mine get an Reptisun.
    http://www.bigappleherp.com/Reptile_Suppli...hts_262125.html
    Big Pussycat.
    [​IMG]

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Mecca

Mecca Member

beautiful cham...Like heck id ever get mine to sit on me hahaha hed bite and hiss and carry on in a craze manner thats forsure and ive handled him since he was a small baby but Now No way,,Ive ordered the iguana 5.0 i believe most places here do not carry reptisun products a shame really..... Hope his colors brighten like that ..I cant order im in canada and no credit card so guess im paying up the butt for lighting sunburst lol