Mali Uromastyx up for adoption (Chicago)

Discussion in 'Reptile Classifieds' started by stellarjames, Mar 26, 2012.

1. stellarjames

stellarjames Embryo

Hello, I live in Chicago and I have a healthy 6 year old Mali Uromastyx lizard that I've enjoyed but am sad to say that I just don't have room for him at my new place. And I'd like to see him and all of his supplies go to a good home. I have a 10 gallon tank, sand, lights, heat rock, etc. Please give him and all of his supplies a good home. Please let me know if anyone can take him.

Attached Files:

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

I've moved this thread over to the classifieds section o it is viewed more. I'd love to take him but I'm not anywhere near Chicago. Hopefully he finds a good home!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. mr_andrew

mr_andrew Member

Man... this is tempting. I love my egyptian... if you are still trying to rehome once I have the new habitat for my egyptian built I might have to come get him... your not that far from here...

Good luck either way!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jason shumylo

jason shumylo New Member

If you haven't given him or her away, I would gladly take him. I have been wanting one for a while now. I promise a loving home. I would appreciate the supplies, but they aren't necessary. I have a custom built cage that I had my beardies in. Which is about 200 gallons with all of the lighting in place. I would just have to put in a undergravel heater, which would be easy. I live in New Lenox, so I'm close. Contact me.

Victor Ungar likes this.
  8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Victor Ungar

Victor Ungar Embryo

Do you still have the Uromastyx? I have been looking all over and not been able to find one for adoption. Please respond ASAP.