Maybe A Touchy Suggestion.....?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by JayRobinson, Feb 3, 2008.

1. JayRobinson

JayRobinson Embryo

Basically i wanted to as if there's any chance of putting an invert and other unusual pets section on the forum?! No need for specific species sections just would be nice if the best forum i found could get even better! I for one have a chilean rose tarantula and just can't find a forum that remotely matches the quality of this one!!!

So pleaaaaaaase for me and the other people who ask for different animals eg frilled dragons, skinks and other requests that have been refused, put a new section on the forum!!!

Thanks, Jay :(

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

It may be considered, however you have to remember this is a reptile site & i'd be unsure as to if any of our current mods have in-depth knowledge in that area as to run a forum.

Skinks has been considered for a long time, and who knows, it may be something implemented in the future.

Thanks for the suggestions, they are always welcomed, and this will be brought up soon with the other admins and mods.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. JayRobinson

JayRobinson Embryo

ok mate cheers! Only reason i asked is cus i know of and have seen alot of people who want to ask about strange animals! I'm sure some people here will know about them! There are alot of seasoned keepers here!!
    Thanks again mate, Jay

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. LittleLouie

LittleLouie Well-Known Member

For now, you can always ask in the general discussions forum, and hope that someone will come along that can answer your questions.