Messy messy gargoyle!

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by StikyPaws312, Apr 21, 2011.

1. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Anyone else have a gargoyle? I have had mine about a year now... and omg is she the messiest little thing! I don't know WHAT she does at night but it looks to the effect of dunking her whole head in her repashy and just shaking it all off like a wet dog would, lol.

As I've only ever owned one and she's always done this... I have no standards to put this to, so... anyone else's garg make an absolute mess every time they're fed?? :) :D

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

i had a garg for a few years before she got sick

she was very clean though, mostly she would just poop on her logs and thats the only mess she really made, i hardly even had to wipe down the sides of the tank. my cresties arent nearly so clean and i always find cgd footprints all over the tank every morning lol the cresties also have a smaller food dish than the garg had

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Lol mine are exactly opposite, my crestie is the cleanest little crestie ever... and my gargoyle is such a mess! Lol. Guess it's just a "personal" thing :-P