~ MiLady is in the House! ~ LOL!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by MiLadyDragonn, Oct 1, 2002.

1. MiLadyDragonn

MiLadyDragonn Embryo

~ I am a " seasoned" raiser/breeder of bearded dragons who had to take a year off and is now returning. I have branched out to some great looking high-end geckos, as well.
    I will post a link to my homepage as soon as I am finished reconstructing it.

~I also have a Yahoo club, The Waving Dragon for anyonr to check out and join, if you wish.
    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thewavingdragon
    We have been a little quiet due to my absence, but things will liven up soon. New people always help!

~I am also available for any help anyone may need or questions you have. { Although, from the looks of things, you have some great moderators for that!!} Presently, I have no reptiles available for sale, but I am hoping for some "winter hatchlings". I have great references on "The Original Board of Inquiry" at FaunaClassifieds.com.

~Looking forward to renewing old friendshipa and making some new ones.

Seeya 'round,
    jude

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Axe

Axe Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site Jude, thanks for introducing yourself :)

I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our lil circle of demented obsession :)

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. CheriS

CheriS Is well known here

Nice to meet you Milady, I have seen you on other forums and yahoo, always welcome

Cheri