Mobile site?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Questions' started by hippiegecko, Jun 27, 2009.

1. hippiegecko

hippiegecko New Member

Is there any thought on this? It would be very useful for those logging on using iPods, cell phones, ect.

Just a thott:) as I am typing this on my iPod touch right now and was thinking ''man! This site has really small links and pictures'' lol

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

what are you using? i use my cell to get on here quite a lot lately and it works perfectly for me. it is something that could be considered, but it would need a lot of interest from other users.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. kephy

kephy Moderator

The best thing I have figured out for this right now is to use the PDA skin. You can change the skin you're using at the very bottom left corner of the page. You probably have it set right now to Reptile Rooms (import).

The drawback is that if you stay logged in when you're at home (like I do), it makes this the default when you log in from your computer as well.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Heika

Heika Moderator

Or, you could get rid of the iPod and go with a really nice phone like the T-Mobile G1.. :mellow:

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. 00luke00

00luke00 Well-Known Member

It was in the paper today the new iphone was burning peoples ears because it was becoming too hot!

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. justkev

justkev Hi :) Staff Member

at the very bottom left of any forum page, choose PDA skin.. this should help those of us that use something other than computers to access the forum.