Money Was No Object!

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by KLiK, Jul 31, 2004.

1. doughboy

doughboy Member

i can get a crack head to do it for 20$ and most likley he would do it right and if he didnt i could get him to steal me one for free and try agin and that is how i would do it unless can do it myself

i am trying to learn but i cant find ne good sites

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. blink

blink New Member

wow klik, thats awesome you can do that at such a young age, and the amazing part about it is that you learned on your own. you could make some serious money and have a great career as some sort of engineer or programmer, it looks like it just comes naturally.

thats a nice talent to have...consider yourself lucky :D

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

i kno. i considered myself really lucky.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. doughboy

doughboy Member

klik have you ever painted an xbox i am gonna try when my bro leaves for bootcamp i hope i do it right if no oh well

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

yea i have i went to pep boys and got car touch-up paint and i used an airbrush to apply it.

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. doughboy

doughboy Member

i am gonna try on the ps2 i am getting when my bro and his girl friend move out to get married when he comes back from marines bootcamp(marines rule)

p.s. does ne body know what marines stands for "MY AS* RIDES IN NAVY EQUIPMENT" and ARMYstands for "AINT READY TO BE A MARINE YET"

12. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

so then what does NAVY stand for?

13. doughboy

doughboy Member

i dont know navy and air force dont stand for anything because navy works with marines and air force is just cool because they dont compete with the other ppls

14. slimmy

slimmy Member

KLiK :shock: wow! you are lucky to have such talents, please keep putting it to good use and you'll go far! i don't have a clue how old you are, but keep up the good work. also, great comeback to your sister, although i'm kinda an old gal, i do like to buy clothes, shoes, jewelry & whatever, but i would never feel someone was wasting money caring for their pets for i love to buy stuff for my lizards too. looking forward to seeing the pics of the new homes you're creating for your herps.

15. doughboy

doughboy Member

i can only do external mods as for now like painting and i am gonna start trying to do new jewls and stuff i am gonna paint a ps2 when my bro move out with his girl friend she is gonna give me hers because her ex boyfriend bought it for her so freebie for me and i am gonna paint it oange and i am gonna change the color of the ps2 mark in it

16. jrobinson

jrobinson New Member

KLiK, what do you mean you have 50 games on your hard drive? you mean 50 save profiles or, comp;ete games? i didnt know it was possible to upload the compete games, even with the mod chip, where did you pick up that mod chip, i have thought of playing around with my xbox, to see what i can do, i AM an engineer but not with a electrical background....ill see what i can do.

17. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

no 50games. with a modded xbox you can copy the games from the game disk and put them onto your xbox. you never need a disk. i got an Xecuter2.3b Lite modchip from http://www.system-mods.com/ . as an example i have Halo saved onto my harddrive and i sold the game disk for $20. it takes up about 5gbs on the harddrive

18. KLiK

KLiK Well-Known Member

[quote name='"slimmy"] i don't have a clue how old you are' date=' but keep up the good work.quote']

i turned 16 on March 14 of this year