My AFT's and Leos

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by Gecko_Girl, May 9, 2003.

1. Gecko_Girl

Gecko_Girl Embryo

Hi, Im new here, but you might have seen me on other forums (as I am on 8!!!)

Im 13, and come from England, and my real name is Becky. I have 7 leos, and 2 fat tails, none of which have bred! They will do next year, now that i have got myself both a male leo and fat tail.

Here is Choc, my male fat tail:
    [​IMG]

And my AFT female, Tiny:
    [​IMG]

Star, my female leucistic leo:
    [​IMG]

Rama, my new baby male leo:
    [​IMG]

Sorry if it takes ages to load, but with 9 geckos and a beardie, you cant just show one!

Oh yeah, which reminds me! My mum and Dads mental beardie, Syd:
    [​IMG]

Hope you like the pics!

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. UncleLunchBox

UncleLunchBox New Member

Great pics and beautiful geckos GeckoGirl. You have an interesting patterned male Leopard so hopefully you'll get some nice patterns out of your litters. They all look great!!! How old is your male AFT? He looks like a big fella. Chunky if nothin' else LOL!!! Thanks for showing them to us. They're all gorgeous! Maybe one day I can get a pic of Galadriel on here. She has a BRIGHT white dorsal stripe and you're the first person I've found who also has AFT's. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at unclejohn1999@structurex.net .

UncleLunchBox :)

P.S. You're 13 and take care of all of those geckos? Wish I would have been that mature at your age. LOL

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Gecko_Girl

Gecko_Girl Embryo

Choc is 4 years old, and weighs 100g. I also had a fat tail that had a white stripe pattern, but she died last year, 4 months after I got her. Beleive it or not, I have only been keeping geckos for a year and 2 months! :)

I am very happy with my male leo, he also has a beautiful partner, who he gets along very well with. He is actually het leucistic, so the babies may not even look like him at all, when i breed my leos. (Its unlikely though, as the female is arberrant, and not het leucistic, and my other leos are unfortunately too old.)

I may have a lot of geckos for the age i am at, but it doesnt mean i can handle them! It was just yesterday i got a detention, coz when i was supposed to be typing up an essay, i was feeding my geckos! :D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. UncleLunchBox

UncleLunchBox New Member

So you got detention for not doing an essay?! Man they're tough in the UK huh? At least you take care of your animals though. Some adults are even too immature and ignorant to take care of their animals.

UncleLunchBox :)