my baby girl left us today....

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by *~Amanda~*, Oct 25, 2004.

1. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

my baby girl left us today..... she's my baby, and yeah i might not be on as often because now i've gone into a deeper depression, because she's mybest friend, who was there for me when Bugs died, when Goldie died, when Peeps died, she was with me through everything! and shes the only animal i have that i am that close with....

REST IN PEACE MY BABY GIRL!

I LOVE YOU MISSEY! 10-25-04 ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Who/what was your baby girl?

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

My Rabbit, she was my baby! that i took everywhere with me, she loved her walks!

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

Ahhhh.... sorry to hear about that.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Sorry for the bad news Amanda, hope you can stay with us. Rest In Peace little buddy! I send my love to you. I hope he lived a long happy life.

12. lizardlove

lizardlove New Member

AWWW. sorry ma'am.

13. KaMiKaZeE

KaMiKaZeE Member

Yes, I'm sorry for your loss. Its always hard when our animals leave us, but its an unfortunate inevitability we know and accept when we begin our relationships with our pets. We know they will someday leave us, but we have to remember that the good times we had will forever outweigh the sorrow of their parting. Cheer up Amanda, for the best years of her life will always be with you. I don't think any of us could ask for more. When you are ready, I know you will give another animal the blessing of a high quality life in your care, as I'm sure you gave to Missey.

R.I.P. Missey 10-25-04

14. Spot

Spot ReptileBoards Addict

So very sorry, Amanda....

15. joey

joey New Member

sorry about your baby!!!

16. wideglide

wideglide Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Amanda. Missy will always be with you in your memories and in your heart so don't forget that.

I don't respond to many of your posts but I do read them and you will be missed around here, Amanda.

Hang in there kiddo! The pain won't last forever

17. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

thanks everybody, yeah i plan on some how adopting a rabbit from the humane socity.. but the problem is my parnets both said no more rabbits, so we gonna get ducks now, (not now but in the spring/summer) its hard ya know, with everythign im goign through, with my other animals (dog,birds,fish's,gecko) im not close to any of them like i was with Missey, forthose who knows about my cutting problem, i would go to her and hold her and take her for a walk, and she calmed me down, and she was liek only 8 years old, which i know is liek kinda old for a rabbit, anyways i have to start getting my homework done so that by 4th hour i have to go back to school, for a presantion!

18. mythdragonlover

mythdragonlover Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Amanda. It's always hard have a loved one leave like that. But you shouldn't be sad, just think that now she's in heaven and having a great time watching you! And she'll always be with you in your heart! And should now take the oppertunity to get closer with your other pets.

And don't cut yourself because of this! Instead you should be out with your other pets! Do that instead of hurting yourself!

19. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

thanks, well my other pets arent easy to get close with, buster is scared of everything, Tweety is like sick, where she will throw up, the fish's i can do nothing, and i really cant get close to Chicco till hes older, and Brittney she has a short attention span so thats hard....

sorry but im already hurting so theres nothing i can do...

:cry:

20. BoidsUnlimited

BoidsUnlimited New Member

Please PM me

21. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

So sorry to hear the bad news.

22. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

thanks....

23. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

I know how ya feel though. When my first rat died I didn't know what to do, I loved her so much.Its like nothing was the same around the house.*sniff sniff*

24. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

yeeah..... it blows!

25. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

Sorry again Amanda, but a suggestion. I highly HIGHLY don't recemend ducks unless you are keeping them outside in like, a barn or something. The poop like 4 times a day the size of a small dog and they are crazy and run and you can't do aquat without them pooping on you or running away. Crazy little dudes. Well, thats just my experience with them, yours could be better.