my baby girl left us today....

Discussion in 'General Discussion and Introductions' started by *~Amanda~*, Oct 25, 2004.

1. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

i rasied ducks for like 5 years then stopped because my dad didnt want to bulid another pen, so my parnets said we could get ducks when Missey dies, so yeah, and all those years i've only had one that was really mean! (prob. because she was the last one to hatch so the other ones would pick on her so she had to be seperated, and she went EVERYWHERE with me! so she got really spolied!) so yeah! i love ducks! so yeah and once they get older we let them go up at our cabin

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. wolfwood

wolfwood New Member

Yup ducks are awsome...but very messy. At the duck park near my house the ducks and geese do their stuff on the walkways, its disgusting...ick...But yeah I like ducks, I'v always wanted one.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

yeah they also smell.. but i dont mind it at all... but we aint gonna get any for awhile because we cant really handle anything eles being in that pen

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Snookmaster

Snookmaster New Member

sorry to hear that...

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. gechoboy

gechoboy New Member

sorry about your rabbit

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Lexxicos

Lexxicos New Member

I wish you all the luck in the world Amanda. You may not think in the same way I do, but it is at times like these I remember a quote from Nietzsche:

"That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

That may not comfort you much, but you can bet that when I had to put down one of my two rats, and when the other one had a hemorrhage a short time afterwards, and when my guinea pigs died, and the same with my gerbils, I tuned in to that state of mind in some form or another. It comforts my to know that while my animals may not be with me anymore, they are resting eternally.

However depressing this may all be, I know that you are a very strong and resilient person, and you will overcome any obstacle that comes your way. In time, you will look back and remember Missy fondly, the sadness of this episode will disappear, and you will have gained wisdom. Your strength is immense, and all my respect goes to you, Amanda.

12. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

yeah.. i missing her badly... like i cant eat anymore..., but yeah thankyou, likeright now im liek becoming a different person slowly...

13. marbledsalamanderbreeder

marbledsalamanderbreeder New Member

I sympathize with you. I have had many of my pets die like my golden labrador he was so beautiful, my gold fish bubbles, my tiger salamander tiger but what makes it sadder is my gold fish was not an ordinary throw away gold fish he was old and beautiful. On top of that the fish and salamander died in a tragic fire it was sooooooooooo sad.

14. *~Amanda~*

*~Amanda~* Member

awww.. thats sad. im sorry!

15. pythonkid-boy

pythonkid-boy Embryo

sorry to here about that