My burm, its stupidity and its feeding response.

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by jeepnphreak, Aug 15, 2009.

1. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

OK I have finally decidided that my burm is not the most intelegent snake around.
    I was feeding it today 3 smaller rats( iam out of his regular 1 big rat)
    He hit the first like a champ, I tossed in the other 2 f/t rats while he mouth was full. He got all excitied because we could still smell rat. So he started hunting around and could smell rat on him from the first. He test bit him self not once but twice before finding the other feeders right next to him. I could do nothing more than roll my eyes as he twinged after each bite. It does not look my burn drew blood on him self so Iam not going to worry about it. I just hope that this may be a learning experience, but I think that alot to ask :)

jus had to share

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. teiryklav

teiryklav Member

just lol :lol:

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Shanna66

Shanna66 Well-Known Member

sounds like my ball python lol. ellie has bitten herself a few times too. it just makes them more lovable though

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. jeepnphreak

jeepnphreak Member

He doing just fine. It dosent look as if he really has a scratch form his own bites.

funny critters, I just love em.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. lil_shy_aries

lil_shy_aries New Member

hello Jeep,
    your baby is not that isnt bright and the light on up stairs. At least I know that spooks isnt the only one that does it. but spooks looks and tells me its my fault.
    If anything goe not according to his planes. I'ts always my fault lol. and he holds a grudge.
    but it took me a good 5 min. to stop giggling. to funny.
    shy