My sweet little Goblin....

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Cerus, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Tim_S

Tim_S New Member

Aww, they are so cute

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. bandedgecko

bandedgecko Well-Known Member

Dang Cerus, Cleos mid sections looking pretty thick, and she sure is a pretty girl. Awwww

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Isn't she though? I love her two dark bands on her back. They get really dark sometimes when she gets warmed up. From her weight gain and sagging belly I'm almost 100% positive that shes gravid as well. I should be able to tell with her for sure in another week. :D

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. x0x_Zipp0_x0x

x0x_Zipp0_x0x Member

yay crickets r good =)

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Mychelle561

Mychelle561 Member

Your little Goblin is adorable. So sweet looking=)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

The best pictures are the ones you didn't even know you got :)

[​IMG]

Yum!! Tastes like chicken :D

12. Gekka

Gekka New Member

Awesome! It's so tough to catch 'em with their tongue out. Specially if you don't use a flash. :)

Cerus, I love your leos. :D They have some beautifully well-placed patterning (well, the girls at least) and all look super-healthy. I can't wait until my two new big girls warm up to me then I'll have giant freaking fat leos crawling all over my arms too. hehehe

Hey, if you ever figure out how to get him on mealies or supers, tell me how you did it! I'm freaking tired of gutloading crix! lol Although.. come to think my agility and slight of hand skills are getting better from chasing them..

13. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

LMAO, I know what you mean there. Pain in the butt tryin to catch the crickets, especially the big ones. Those suckers sure can hop!!

That pic was actually an accident, I was trying to take a good closeup of his cute little face and when I looked at the pic on my pc, there it was! :D Thank you for the compliments, as you can tell I love takin pics of them. They'll warm up to you pretty quick, just dont let them crawl down your back while you're at the PC. Isis got in just the right spot that I had to take my sweatshirt off to get her LOL

I kept looking at the pic of Cleo in my hand thinking how huge she is (I have pretty big hands, I'm 6' 2", get it from my uncle) so I decided to really try and get a measurement on them all, figured theyd sit still long enough now. Cleo and Isis came in at 8-8.5" and 60g each. Poor little Goblin with his stubby tail is only 7" and 55g. My little porkers :)

I don't know why they are all off the supers and mealies now, they were Cleo's favs until she took to crickets last week now she couldn't care less. I'm not gettin my hopes up with Goblin, I'm just happy he's eating crickets. Isis has never much cared for them either, shell take a couple looks at them and then goes about her business til I giver her a cricket. Dang things are so dirty and smelly, I hate having to keep them around. Don't be surprised if I'm offering free worms in a week or two unless I can find another use for all 1500. LOL

If I figure out how to get em back to the worms I'll be sure to let you know. I really don't want to just not feed them til they're hungry enough. Hopefully we'll both figure something out :)

14. Shadraak

Shadraak New Member

hehe i'm runnin low on worms, she eats mealies but i'd like to get her started on supers, or maybe even wax or butter's, even siilkies would be nice just as a treat for being nice and seeing me lol

15. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Well you don't want to get them started on waxies, (all fat and not much nutrition) you'll have a heck of a time gettin em off but silkies make great feeders and with any luck, my leos will love the ones I ordered.

16. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

They're all looking great Cerus, i especially like that last picture of goblin.

17. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

Cerus dont even talk about yours being fat. Thor 136gr Leah 115gr and Spike at 56gr
    But any ways. i'm so happy that they all like the circks. i am going to look in to grasshoopers for spike, she loves sto hunt...

18. opy01

opy01 Well-Known Member

Boy did I miss alot over the weekend. I wish I got into this post earlier. Goblin is my favorite leo(besides my own) on this forum. You are going to let me know when your ready to give me Goblin Jr. right? Those are some awsome pics.

19. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

Yep I will Opy :) Isis is startin to show eggs but I haven't been able to get Cleo to sit still long enough so I can have a look, she doesnt even like standing up.

Blue, your big fellas are also giants remember :D

Isis knows the drill though, took this earlier today after I checked her belly :D

[​IMG]
    Say Crickets!!!

20. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Lmao, thats the best pic ive seen al day. LOL. great stuff. :D

21. ellman605

ellman605 Member

LOLOLOL, she looks so funny, Cute pic!

22. bluesquirrely4

bluesquirrely4 Member

Cerus, i know that but i cant past that up. LoL. not all of mine are giants, spike is normal... for the most part.

23. Cerus

Cerus Well-Known Member

She had her tail up touchin her nose but I missed it, few seconds after I took the pic she decided she'd had enough and flipped over. I don't know why but she will sit like that forever. :D

Goblin would be so PO'd if he knew all these pics of Cleo and Isis were in his thread LOL

24. ellman605

ellman605 Member

she'll sit like that forever? i say build her a chair!

25. axioid

axioid New Member

That pic is sooo cute. I had an idea as soon as I saw it, so I did a little something with it in Paintshoppro.

[​IMG]