Need some GATOR-AID! 5.5 ft American Alligator for adoption

Discussion in 'Animal Adoptions' started by rugbyman2000, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rugbyman2000

rugbyman2000 New Member

My rescue just found out about a five and half foot American Alligator that needs a new home. He looks like a beauty from the pictures, and sounds like he's not too nasty either. Find out more about him, as well as other reptiles that need new homes, at www.forgottenfriend.org . Make sure to look under our link for reptiles immediately available for adoption to find his picture and info.

Jesse Rothacker
    Forgotten Friend Reptile Sanctuary
    www.forgottenfriend.org

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. stormyva

stormyva Well-Known Member

I forwared the link off to a friend that has experience with gators and knows some people in the hobby. The $50 adoption fee should be the other way around on that one!

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. rugbyman2000

rugbyman2000 New Member

Thanks for letting others know about B.A., the more exposure he can get the better a home he'll wind up in. I know it can seem a bit backwards asking an adoption fee for someone to take in an alligator. Before you pass judgement though, try advertising free animals over the internet and see what kind of the "wrong" people come out of the woodwork when we're trying to put animals in "better" homes. Then you'll understand why we use adoption fees.

Jesse
    www.forgottenfriend.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.