new crestie

Discussion in 'Rhacodactylus (Crested) Geckos' started by happypotomus, Nov 22, 2010.

1. happypotomus

happypotomus Embryo

I rescued this little one from work. S/he went missing about a month ago with 3 other babies (1 was found right away, 1 was found dead, this one found yesterday). Everyone thought s/he was dead. A girl from work, found him/her yesterday with no tail. I went to get her today cause s/he's not in the best shape and I noticed that s/he is missing some toes. I also fed him/her and s/he ate a lot! I'm happy I saved him/her.

I love the little stripes on his/her legs! it's so cute C:

IMG_1737_02.jpg
    IMG_1742_02.jpg
    IMG_1749_02.jpg
    IMG_1751_01.jpg
    IMG_1752_02_02.jpg

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Aw, she or he is adorable! I'm so happy when lost pets are found and not in too bad of shape, you hear too many times about them freezing or starving or another animal getting them, I'm glad you got to take him or her home! Good luck! Hope s/he perks up and keeps eating well for you :p

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. happypotomus

happypotomus Embryo

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Pima

Pima New Member

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Mine actually escaped from his/her cage in the pet store...WEEKLY. he/She was tiny like yours, when they cleaned the cage, he/she kept hiding in leaves and free he/she was..til they found him/her and put him/her back. they are smart lil guys huh?! We got her bc he/she had some attitude! Im so glad to hear you found her and then took her home! Congrats on the new love of your life...they are so darn cute!!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. happypotomus

happypotomus Embryo

thanks! gotta love those sneaky little buggers!