New girl anole :D

Discussion in 'Anoles' started by lizardgurl87, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

So, I've been meaning to get another girl anole to keep my boy(Rhubarb)company..I had a girl(Nesrine)awhile ago and they mated-she was too small and died :( I've been looking for a good sized female lately..and I found one today! :)
    [​IMG]
    Here she is^^^
    [​IMG]
    This was Rhubarb's initial reaction-but, he's just being territorial(he was the same way with Nesrine at 1st and when I 1st got him lol)
    [​IMG]
    and is it just me-or does she seem gravid already? lol, if so-I'm all for it-I was prepared with Nesrine before.
    [​IMG]
    I was gonna ask for name suggestions-but, my friend just came up with a great one-Naomi :D

Louie, geckolover22 and Eme Demiri like this.
  2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. StikyPaws312

StikyPaws312 Moderator

Oh fun! Very nice find! She looks to be in very good health :) Good luck with her!

lizardgurl87 likes this.
  4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. lizardgurl87

lizardgurl87 HOTM Winner April

Thanks!! I had been looking for one lately and every time I saw one it seemed too small or it was a boy lol-but, yesterday I saw one in a local petshop and I wanted to see the gender, that one was big and there was a much smaller one that was a girl..the big one turned out to be a boy-but, when I was trying to get a better look-she came out! It's like she had been hiding cause I was even there last week and I had only seen those other two. I felt like I should get her then :)