New JCP

Discussion in 'Other Pythons' started by bodom85, Sep 26, 2007.

1. bodom85

bodom85 Member

I adopted a 5' male JCP from a guy last night who just doesn't have time for him at the moment. I will say that he hated to do it but he was honestly thinking of the snake which is great. He also gave me a 40gal breeder, stand and loads of extras. Very nice looking yellow on him too. Hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my other 5' + male. Not as nice looking but very friendly and 3 time proven breeder. He is the man.

[​IMG]

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. RIO_6

RIO_6 New Member

wOW, GORGEOUS!! I'm picking up a pair of J.C.Ps soon, my first one's. Am really looking forward to it!! Will you be keeping him or is it just temp? :lol:

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. bodom85

bodom85 Member

Not sure yet. I hope its permanent but you never know.

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 ReptileBoards Addict

How could it not be permanent? Just look at that face! They are both very nice, nothing like a Carpet...everyone should have at least one!

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. Lacey87

Lacey87 New Member

It may not be permanent because we told the guy that he could have him back if he ever had the time. But we really like the guy. ;)

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. bodom85

bodom85 Member

No I told the guy if he ever gets time and settles in I'd give him back. If he doesnt ask, I'll keep him. ;)

12. Skunky

Skunky Well-Known Member

What's he like in terms of temperament?

13. bodom85

bodom85 Member

pretty good. I get nervous though when I open the cage cause he always looks like he is going to dart up and tag me but he just wants to come out. Like most carpets (Im guessing cause all 4 I've ever had do it) he huffs and puffs but other than that he just hangs out. He nails food though.