new leo- in bad shape

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by Leona&Amy, Jan 30, 2005.

1. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

lol we have those funny things at work, i think they are so wierd, its kinda annoying cause if some one is loking at them they always ask wat they are, lol so i joke and tell them that they are reall good to eat if done on a rotisery, but im just kidding if i do that of course ;)

2. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

3. Leona&Amy

Leona&Amy Well-Known Member

lol thats so funny! Yeah they are weird and they peck at eachother so theyre going bald. They love the mealies though. My sister wants a farm but lives in the city... So whatd ya expect. They kinda recreate the whole farm thing.

4. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

5. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

lol ya i guess so, they sound funny too, especially wen they are alone,

u might need to seperate them, thats how birds bully each other

6. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

7. Leona&Amy

Yeah they do- you should hear it when you drop a few mealies in there. They go crazy! She also has a hanging bell they ring all the time. Her new cat wants them very bad. Ill tell her but I doubt shed seperate them.

8. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

9. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

silly kitty (in elmira voice((big bonus if u remember this charactor)) ;) thats funny

10. JEFFREH

JEFFREH Administrator

11. Leona&Amy

Tiny Toons with the skull in her hair.

12. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

YES u win the prize ;)

13. Leona&Amy

C'mon Im only 1 year older than you! Did you think I could forget? What did I win??? I love prizes lol!!

14. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

umm u win....... .........................................HEY LOOK OVER THERE ABLIZZARD MORPH GECKO BEING SOLD F0OR EXTREMELY CHEAP!!!!------> *runs in opposite direction*

15. Leona&Amy

I figured it was some thing like that lol!!! Hey whered he go??? vette? veeeeeeeeette?

16. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

im horrible i kno ;) ;)

17. Leona&Amy

I couldnt be tricked with that one anyway! You know I dont like blizzards.

18. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

ROFL, i meant to put snow, thts funny cause they are both to do with winter

19. Leona&Amy

Last night for the first time, I saw him licking water outta his bowl!! I was so proud of him!! Im gonna go feed him right now. Oh yeah hes starting to show little bumps under his tail so hopefully he is a boy since we refer to him as one.
    Eleven more mealies- down the hatch!

20. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

wicked stuff the hole eating thing, lol i might have a little one to be caring for soonish, lol there is a beautiful leo at my work that is gorgeous that i am fallin in love with, has a beauty of a tail too, lol im so tempted to get him/her (almost surtain it is a he) as sson as i can get a new tank for pandora

21. hewitt

hewitt New Member

I think my leo Ralph was sick when I got him too. He had lost his tail and thats why i bought him b/c i felt bad for the little guy. He shedds alot now and his tail is growing back. But I'm problems getting the shedding off his toes.

22. Leona&Amy

My little guy had lots of problems with shedding (If you didnt already read that) too. Just make sure you get it all off. My leo is proof of that. He only has one complete toe. You have a humid hide, right? Soak your leos feet in lukewarm water then try to rub of the skin. It may take a few times just make sure youre very gentel as leos are delicate. What substrate do you use?

23. Leona&Amy

So today he shed for the first time since hes been here. And I guess it didnt go very well. When I came home from work he had skin stuck on his head and feet. I felt so bad for him. After 30 min of soaking and rubbing him with a qtip- All the skin finally came off!

24. vetteman21

vetteman21 Member

yikes poor guy, gonna be a nursing case for the rest of his life, atleast he's shedding and all

25. Leona&Amy

I used to be a nurse so its not new to me!